The 11th European Economic Congress (EEC), the largest economic event in Central Europe, will be held on 13-15 May 2019 in the International Congress Centre and Spodek Arena in Katowice, Poland.
The previous, 10th anniversary edition of the European Economic Congress (14-16 May 2018) attracted a record number of over 11,500 participants. The European Start-up Days, held in the neighbouring Spodek Arena, was visited by over 2,500 people, while the EEC Project – Leaders of Tomorrow welcomed 2,000 students.
The event of 2018 were very significant when European Economic Congress completed it’s 10th Jubilee edition, and "Indo-European Education Foundation" became an official 'institutional partner’ partner for European Economic Congress. Foundation (IEEF) played also signifiant role being responsible and organizing “India- Poland Economic Forum” on 14th May 2018 under the Congress. Panels were devoted to develop India-Poland Business Cooperation and addressed the needs of institutions, organizations and interested business elites.
We had largest delegation from India including, Mr. Sushil Kumar Modi- Hon'ble Dy. Chief Minister of Bihar, and Mr. K.C. Tyagi- Chief General Secretary and National Spokes Person of Janta Dal United (JDU), along with other law makers, experts, financial institutional representatives and research scholars.
Speakers under First and Second panel : India-Poland Economic Congress
- Sri Sushil Kumar Modi - Dy Chief Minister of Bihar. Finance, Commercial Taxes, Environment & Forest, Information Technology, Govt. of Bihar;
- K.C. Tyagi – Member of Rajya Sabha representing the state of Bihar and serves as the Chief General Secretary and National Spokesperson of the Janata Dal United (JDU);
- Mr. V.S.D.L. Surendra - Commercial Representative, Embassy of India, Poland & Lithuania;
- Prof. (Dr) Mukund Sarda - Dean and Principle Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Pune. Member of Confederation of Indian Industry; Member of Indian Marchants' Chamber; Member of Legal Education Committee, Bar Council of India, New Delhi, India;
- Prof. (Dr) Vijay Khare - Head of Department of Defence & Strategic Studies, Director, Yashwantrao Chavan National Centre of International Security and Defense Analysis (YC-NISDA), Director of International Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, India;
- Mr. S.P. Singh - Resource Person at Bihar Institute of Public Administration and Rural Development at WALMI, Dean Social Sciences, CNLU Patna;
- Prof (Dr) Jessie Sushil Modi - Dep. of Education, Patna University, Patna, India;
- Adish C Aggarwala - President, International Council of Jurists, Chairman, All India Bar Association; Senior Advocate- Supreme Court of India; Ex. Additional Advocate General of Government of Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Haryana and Punjab;
- Dr Pradeep Kumar - President for Indo-European Education Foundation, ABS Institute, Faculty at University of Applied Sciences in Nysa, Poland;
- M. A. SAYEED - Former Principal Law Secretary & R.L.A., M. S., Member of Maharashtra State Human Rights Commission, Mumbai, India;
- Dr Jagdish Jha - Advisor to Medical Council of Bihar (DMCH), Asst. Prof. Dept. Of Pathology, Darbhanga, Medical College, Darbhanga, Bihar India;
- Dr Mohammad Sharif - Dean, Faculty of Law and Principal Patna Law College, Patna, India;
- Łukasz Porażyński - Director, Ministry of Enterprise and Technology;
- Maciej Fałkowski - Director, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Poland;
- Wojciech Hann - Vice President of the Management Board, BGK;
- Ada Dyndo - (responsible for Office in Mumbai) Polish Investment & Trade Agency;
- Krzysztof Kopytko - I Radca, DWE, Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Piotr Kuba - Board Member, PRF TFI.
A wide range of topics covers a number of main areas, which results in more than one hundred debates, sessions, meetings and other events. This year’s debate will tackle such themes as the role of young people in transforming Europe and the future of the European Union, correlations between expansive technologies and economic and social development, international economic cooperation or sustainable development issues.
On My 14th 2019, Dr Pradeep Kumar, President of Indo-European Education Foundation will be addressing many issues related with Higher education and internationalization process, barriers and solutions in a first panel "Foreign students at Central European universities".
- The market for foreign studies in Central Europe. Values, trends, prospects;
- “Demand” on the part of university education systems. The extent of internationalization;
- Attractiveness of Central European universities for foreigners;
- Dominant nations, preferred faculties. Professional plans versus the labour market;
- Erasmus in Poland and in the region. An attempt at evaluation, comments for the future;
- New outlays on integration and educational programmes in the EU.