On 8th of November 2019, during the 2nd day of Business Risk of Changing Dynamics of Global Village (BRCDGV-2019), an international conference in Ternopil, Ukraine, IEEF's representatives along with other international delegates met the leaders of the Ternopil Regional State Administration. Head of Ternopil Regional State Admainistration stressed on the importance of development of cooperation between Ukraine and India and noted that both sides are working to open up new destinations and markets for multi-industry collaboration. That is why Ternopil region is interested in launching interregional cooperation with the state of Bihar India.
Ukraine's economic cooperation with the Republic of India opens new prospects for cooperation in both educational and business spheres. Ihor Sopel – Head of Administration, informed foreign partners that more than two and a half thousand foreign students have chosen Ternopil universities for higher education. Almost half of them are students from India. Ternopil region authority is interested in increasing the number of foreign students who will receive quality education in Ukraine and after returning to their countries - will promote information about Ternopil region and Ukraine as a whole.
Dr Pradeep Kumar, President of IEEF expressed interest in development and building new ties of this cooperation, especially in the field of education, IT and electronic spheres. The parties agreed on the development and intensification of cooperation based on student exchange and academic cooperation between universities of Ternopil region and the state of Bihar India.
Participants of the official meeting:
- Mr. Ihor Sopel – Head of Ternopil Regional State Administration
- Dr Pradeep Kumar, President of Indo-European Education Foundation
- Mrs. Justina Mutale, Ambassador for Peace, Philanthropist, Honorary Ambassador for Gender Equality, UK
- Prof. (Dr) Rash Bihari Prasad Singh, Vice Chancellor, Patna University, India
- Prof. Petro Yasniy, Rector, Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University, Ternopil, UkraineProf. (Dr) Tetiana Vitenko, Vice-Rector TNTU, Ternopil, Ukraine
- Dr. Mohammad Sharif, Dean & Faculty of Law and Principal Patna Law College, PU, India
- Mrs. Renata Żukowska, CEO of Indo- European Education Foundation
- Dr Iryna Kramar, Director of IEEF's Branch at TNTU, Associate Prof. Dept. of Economics and Funance, TNTU,
- Ms. Oksana Kachurivska, Head od Internationa Relation, Ternopil Regional State