Keynote Speech at Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore, M.P. (SVIM), India
21 May 2021, 10 pm
On May 21, 2021, an International Web Conference "Post Pandemic Paradigm Shift in Higher Education: A New Global Perspective" at Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore, M.P. (SVIM), India, was conducted very successfully.
The main purpose of the conference was to build a network and enhance collaboration by providing an ideal platform for policy makers, educationists, practitioners, researchers, industrial planners to throw light on the new perspective developing on the post pandemic paradigm shift in higher education.
The objectives of the conference was:
- To highlight the impact of Covid-19 on higher education sector.
- To address new challenges of higher education in post pandemic scenario.
- To enlighten various emerging global approaches for paradigm shift in higher education.
- To discuss various roles of stakeholders in changing higher education policy.
- To enlist post Covid-19 trends of higher education institutes.
- To discuss the suggestions for continuing educational activities of higher education institutes facing the challenges created by Covid-19.
The conference inaugural session was coordinated by prof. Khushboo Jain, SVIM, Indore, India and chaired by many eminent speakers:
- Prof. (Dr.) Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, India;
- Padma Shri Prof. (Dr.) Manindra Agrawal, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, and Deputy Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India;
- Prof. (Dr.) Ugur Guven, Aerospace Engineer and Nuclear Engineer Scientist and Researcher, London, United Kingdom;
- Shri Purushottamdasji Pasari, Hon'ble Chancellor, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalya, Indore, and Chairman, Shri Vaishnav Group of Trusts, Indore, India;
Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kumar, Chairman, Indo European Education Foundation, Warsaw, Poland
- Prof. (Dr.) Upinder Dhar, Hon'ble Vice Chancellor, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalya, India.
- Shri Purushottamdasji Pasari, Hon'ble Chancellor, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalya, Indore, Chairman, Shri Vaishnav Group of Trusts, Indore, India
- Prof. (Dr.) Upinder Dhar, Hon'ble Vice Chancellor, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalya, Indore, India
- Qualitative discussions on changing the role of stakeholders for effective learning in a new normal.
- Effective higher education strategies have been discussed and suggested.
- New approaches were proposed for setting up of well equipped virtual/online education infrastructure.
- Innovative ideas were presented for curriculum development which complements the demand of industry in sync with post pandemic business scenarios.
Some Photographs from the conference