International Web Conference 2022
"Global Emerging Trends in Online Teaching - Learning: Challenges and Opportunities"
An International Web Conference on "Global Emerging Trends in Online Teaching - Learning: Challenges and Opportunities" is going to be organized at Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore (M.P), India. The conference is organized in association with Indo-European Education Foundation, Warsaw, Poland, and sponsored by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, India.
Theme: Global Emerging Trends in Online Teaching - Learning: Challenges and Opportunities
The aim of the conference is to build a network and enhance collaboration by providing an ideal platform for policy makers, educationists, practitioners, researchers, industrial planners to throw light on the new perspective of virtual mode of teaching - learning developed in higher education globally. Specifically, the objectives of the conference are:
- To address new challenges of online?teaching learning in a post-pandemic scenario.
- To highlight various emerging global trends of online teaching in higher education.
- To discuss the challenges of online teaching – learning from the viewpoints of various stakeholders. To seek improvement in present processes of virtual mode.
- To discuss the challenges faced by higher education institutions while online teaching ? learning.
- To discuss the psychological impact of online teaching – learning on various stakeholders and to find the solutions to provide ease of knowledge sharing in virtual mode.
Call for Papers:
Original research papers/ articles/ reviews on the various below menoned areas of interest are invited. The areas mentioned below are only indicative and are not exhaustive in coverage.
All selected papers will be Published under a Journal "Management Effigy" Indexing: J-Gate Indexed, ISSN No: 2249-1643. And all presented papers will be published as e-proceedings under ISBN. The Institute has already applied for ISBN Number.
You can send your full papers at: firstname.lastname@example.org