Indo-European Education Foundation (IEEF) - an exclusive NGO and Research Center is acting under the Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Poland.
Since 2013, IEEF provides a real platform for individuals, students, scholars, universities, institutes, organisations, industries, GOs & NGOs- where the stimulation of ideas, vision and plans for alternatives can be developed.
Brand Maker of the year 2022 by HUMCEN AWARDS Honouring Human Centered Innovations, India. "Indo-European Education Foundation (IEEF) has been identified around the globe not only for providing best practices of educating and training students, faculty members and educational institutions but also for uplifting struggling educational institutions and newly launched universities, and converting them into a brand.
Global Achievers’ Award 2020-21 for “Excellence in Education”, in recognition of ‘outstanding professional achievement & Contribution in Nation Building’ by Indian Achievers’ Forum, New Delhi, India. Presented by H. E. Mr. Tsewang Namgyal, Ambassador, Embassy of India in Warsaw, Poland (April 2021).
The 2021 Global Choice Awards for “Outstanding & Remarkable Contribution to Global Education” by Xel Research, New Delhi, India (August 2021).
Indo-European Education Foundation is a Polish NGO as a nonprofit organisation and established Research Centre located in the heart of Europe and Capital City of Poland - Warsaw. The Foundation's mission is to create a bridge between Poland, India and the European Union based on Academia-Industry Interlinked model of Business Cooperation. The project aims to support the program of internationalisation of Polish higher education and to increase the involvement of science and higher education in the economic growth of the country by creating opportunities for entrepreneurs and tools to expand distant, with a highly potential markets such as India.
Working with a vision to create a bridge between India, Poland and the European Union, IEEF is committed to establish a bridge between Poland, India and EU based on interlinked model of business cooperation between academia and industries with following goals:
- To identify and strengthen university’s role in the building new relations between India, Poland and EU;
- To be a unique institutional Platform between Poland, India and the European Union to foster civil society dialogue and cooperation between individuals, enterprises, scholars, research institutions,universities, GO & NGOs;
- To foster opportunities for Polish, Indian and other European universities for collaborative research & publications;
- To support and advice to the Polish Universities (public & private) regarding new cooperation & research with Indian Universities;
- To promote scientific development to meet the challenges and expectations of research scholars, students and business elites;
- To encourage Indian students to pursue higher education in Poland (EU) at all level of studies- Bachelor, Master and PhDs, and provide support to the member/ Partner Polish Universities for recruitment of highly qualified students from India and Indian region (Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives) through newly launched IEEF’s project “CET-India Test”;
- To co-operate with local authorities, local and national government, universities, organisations, social & cultural organisations, individuals and legal entities in the country and abroad;
- To support for the development and promotion of culture, arts and heritage for Poland in India, and India in Poland/Europe;
- To create a provision of public awareness of the contemporary Indo-Polish (Indian and Polish) art collections;
- To provide research support to the EU and Polish institutions to get foreign students through various means to their organisations.