What is CET - India ?
CET-India is the abbreviation for Common Entrance Test-India. The test is compulsory for all students coming from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Butan for the purpose of higher education in Poland, the European Union and other non-European member state's Partner Universities associated with IEEF. It is organized by IEEF, and accepted by all partner universities in Poland, EU and non-EU member states. The test itself guarantees about the quality of students interested to join higher educational institions in Poland, based on Polish (EU) standard and give reliability of their knowledge and skills.
CET-India is an aptitude test based on online platform checking English language & IQ. Passing CET-India gives assurance for all selected student's to get confirm admissions at IEEF's partner Universities and secured scholarships (*scholarships are avaliable for top ranked holders) under:
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
- PhD Courses
Why CET - India ?
- It's a single window to get admission at verious universities in Poland, EU and non-EU countries
- Gurantee the quality of student's get selected for the partner universities
- Students get eligibility for scholarships by obtaining the highest score under CET-India
- Universities are offering courses to the student's those cleared CET-India
- Paid internships/placements for selected students in Poland, EU and India
CET-India Test takes place twice in a year- in the month of November and in the month of July/August. Each student who successfully passed the exam will receive CET India Score Certificate immidiately after closing their online test, which will be valid for the next 6 months and compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions in Poland, EU and non-EU countries.
Who can participate in CET?
- Universities: all public and private universities form Polan and EU suppose to take part in this program to get well qualified students from India and Indian regions to fulfill their recruitment placess/ admissions. Interested universities and organizations are requested to send us "Letter of Intent" stating that perticular University/department/organization is willing to join IEEF's platform.
- Students: all students form India and India region's (Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutal etc.) interested to go abroad for higher education to Poland, EU and non-EU countries under Bachelor, Master and PhD programs. (link to register)
The nearest dates of CET-India
CET-India for the academic year 2018-2019 (Autumn Semester October 2018 - January 2019):
- 31st July 2018
- 10th August 2018
Eligibility for CET-India
- Minimum educational qualification of a candidate is 10+2 (seeking for bachelor admission), and 10+2+3 (seeking for master admissions).
- Student must be a citizen of any one of the following countries- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutal, Maldives.
- Student can give CET-India test from anywhere at any time on selected date through online platform.
- Student should provide all required true datas on CET-India online platform.
- Student should make online payment for CET-India examination (CET-India fee) = 50 euro
- Passing CET-India score card as Certificate is valid for next 6 months and necessery to submit along with other certificates at the Polish Embassy for Visa Application request.
- Any student who get failed, must re-appear for the next exam (as per allocated date for re-appearing candidates). Re-apearing student must pay another CET-India examination fee. One payment is only valid for one examination.
- Registered CET-India fee is not refundable not transferable in any case.
CET India step by step
- Register Online
- Keep degital passport size color photo ready to download under registration process
- Make Payment. CET-India online examination fee
- Select the available date of examination
- Appear on the selected date for CET-India online test
- Write Examination online and submit answers
- Download CET-India Score Card 'Certificate'
- In case, during your online test you lost the internet connection then you've maximum 7 days to login the system and continue writing you examination.
- Send application to IEEF by selecting your dream university's names and specializations