What is CET - India ?
CET-India is the abbreviation for Common Entrance Test - India. The test is compulsory for all students planning to join IEEF's Partner universities in Poland, EU and non-EU countries for heigher education- bachelor, Master and PhDs levels. All students coming from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Butan and UAE are recommended to get good scores under CET- India Test which will help then to get admissions in Poland and all other EU, Non-EU countries at best universities as well as to get visa support from Polish Embassies.
CET-India is organized by IEEF, and accepted by all partner universities in Poland, EU and non-EU member states. The test itself guarantees about the quality of students interested to join higher educational institions in Poland, based on Polish (EU) standards, and give reliability of their knowledge and skills.
CET-India is an aptitude test based on online platform checking English language & IQ. Passing CET-India gives assurance for all selected student's to get confirm admissions at IEEF's partner Universities and secured scholarships (*scholarships are avaliable for top ranked holders) under:
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
- PhD Courses
Why CET - India ?
- It's a single window to get admission at verious universities in Poland, EU and non-EU countries
- Gurantee the quality of student's get selected for the partner universities
- Students get eligibility for scholarships by obtaining the highest score under CET-India
- Universities are offering courses to the student's those cleared CET-India
- Paid internships/placements for selected students in Poland, EU and India
CET-India Test is organized for every semesters and obtained result score card is valid for one semester/ 6 months- Each student who successfully passed the exam will receive CET India Score Certificate immidiately after closing their online test. Score card is valid for next 6 month. CET India Score card is helpful to identify your future university for higher education as well as supportive for visa process to obtaines your visa with special support.
Who can participate in CET?
- Universities: all public and private universities form Polan and EU suppose to take part in this program to get well qualified students from India and Indian regions to fulfill their recruitment placess/admissions. Interested universities and organizations are requested to send us "Letter of Intent" stating that perticular University/department/organization is willing to join IEEF's platform.
- Students: all students form India, Indian region's (Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan etc.), and UAE interested to go abroad for higher education to Poland, EU and non-EU countries under Bachelor, Master and PhD programs.
The nearest dates of CET-India
Eligibility for CET-India
- Minimum educational qualification of a candidate is 10+2 (seeking for bachelor admission), and 10+2+3 (seeking for master admissions).
- Student must be a citizen of any one of the following countries- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutal, Maldives.
- Student can give CET-India test from anywhere at any time on selected date through online platform.
- Student should provide all required true datas on CET-India online platform.
- Student should make online payment for CET-India examination (CET-India fee) = 50 euro
- Passing CET-India score card as Certificate is valid for next 6 months and necessery to submit along with other certificates at the Polish Embassy for Visa Application request.
- Any student who get failed, must re-appear for the next exam (as per allocated date for re-appearing candidates). Re-apearing student must pay another CET-India examination fee. One payment is only valid for one examination.
- Registered CET-India fee is not refundable not transferable in any case.
CET India step by step
- Register Online
- Keep degital passport size color photo ready to download under registration process
- Make Payment. CET-India online examination fee
- Select the available date of examination
- Appear on the selected date for CET-India online test
- Write Examination online and submit answers
- Download CET-India Score Card 'Certificate'
- In case, during your online test you lost the internet connection then you've maximum 7 days to login the system and continue writing you examination.
- Send application to IEEF by selecting your dream university's names and specializations