International Conference on 'Ongoing research in Management & IT' was organized and conducted by ASM Group of Institutes in association with following academic partners:
- Indo European Education Foundation (IEEF)
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- CETYS University, Mexico
- City University Seattle, USA
In INCON XIIIth edition also took part IEEF's academic partners:
- Poland – University of Applied Sciences in Nysa, represented by Dr. Mariusz Kołosowski, Vice Rector of the University and Dr. Piotr Chwastyk, Institute of Technical Sciences, University in Nysa
- Ukraine - Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
- Romania - “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati
Indo-European Education Foundation was represented by Dr. Pradeep Kumar, President of the Foundation and Renata Żukowska, CEO of the Foundation.
- Dr. Asha Pachpande, Secretary, ASM Group of Institutes.
- Dr. Sandeep Pachpande, Chairman, ASM Group of Institutes.
- Dr. S. B. Mathur, Director General, ASM's IIBR.
- Dr. Scott Venezia - Dean for International Affairs
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Director IEC, Vistula University, Poland.
- Dr. S. P. Kalyankar, Professor, ASM's IBMR.
- Dr. Kurt Kirsten, Associate Provost, City University, Seattle
The 13th edition of ‘incon’, the International Conference by Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (ASM Group of Institutes) was inaugurated at the auspicious hands of Hon’ble Dr. Pandit Vidya Sagar (Vice Chancellor, Nanded University) on 12 January 2018. The program was held in the presence of dignitaries from the educational field at national and international level. The prominent dignitaries were Dr. E.B. Khedkar (Vice Chancellor, DY Patil University, Pune), Dr. Scott Vanezia (Dean, CETYS University-Mexico), Dr. Pradeep Kumar, (University of Applied Science, Poland), Margherita Mori (University of L’Aquila-Italy), along with many research scholars and delegates from Nepal, CETYS University (Mexico), City University of Seattle (USA), Indo European Education Foundation (Poland), University of Applied Science, Nysa (Poland), Núcleo Universitario Los Belenes Zapopan (Mexico), Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University (Ukraine), Universidad Popular Autonoma del Estado de Puebla (Mexico).
We would like to express our gratitude to entire Team of ASM Group of Institutes and all participants, scholars, industries and media persons for making this year’s edition of International Conference on Ongoing Research on Management and IT (INCON) successful continuosly since 13 years.
During the conference were published 250 research papers in the field of Management and IT, spanning the following areas of global business and Information Technology:
- Strategic Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Finance and Economics
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Education and Research
- Talent Management
- General Management
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
All papers are avalilable here: INCON - XIII published papers
Also, 13 books were released on this auspicious occasion at the hands of these dignitaries.