As we are non-profit organization and working with all Polish Partner Universities, we’ve launched common admission process for all our Partner Universities under all the faculties. Thus, all students need to complete following steps:
- Common Application Form – download common application form and submit us scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (download PDF).
- Common Entrance Test (CET India) - after receiving your application form you need to register on our online platform (register here), which allow you to give CET India in order to get admission to our reputed Partner Universities in Poland and other European Universities.
- Conditional Offer Letter– on the basis of received CET India score you’ll receive our offer with the name of University and specialization.
- Tuition fee for 1st year– You need to pay required amount of money the IEEF’s account as tuition fee for the university and admission process. It is common for every university and all the courses in Poland offered by our Partner Universities.
- Final Interview and Visa letter– interview with all original documents and financial eligibility to proceed further for visa process by offering visa support letter with confirmation of your accommodation/hostel address in Poland. If needed ask us to support you for visa process and receive your visa.
- Any queries you can write at email@example.com
- Take flight to Warsaw and you’ll be taken care by us from the airport to the University
To get admission of Polish Parner University it is needed to process with following documents:
- IEEF Application Form
- CET India Score Card/confirmed eligibility by IEEF
- 10th, 12th Scanned Certificates for Bachelor studies
- 10th, 12th and Graduation Scanned Certificates for Master studies
- One e-copy of a photo
- Passport copies- front and back scanned copies