We’ve created a common admission platform for all partner universities from Poland, EU, and Non-EU universities as well as other universities interested to get well qualified students from India and Indian neighbor countries (Nepal, Sri Lanla, Bangladesh, Maldives, Bhutan etc.). It's compulsory for all students seeking higher education abroad specifically to IEEF's partner universities in Poland, Ukraine, Romania and other EU member states. Our CET-India test score certificate is recognised by all EU member states and participating universities. Therefore, it is helpful for all the participating students to get the best universities at their obtained scores, and get support for the easiest visa process at the Embassies by presenting the CET-India score card.
Srudents are requested to complete following steps:
- Common Application Form – download common application form and submit a scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (download PDF).
- Common Entrance Test (CET India) - after receiving your application form you need to register on our online platform (register here), which allows you to give CET India in order to get admission to our reputed Partner Universities in Poland, and other European Universities.
- Conditional Offer Letter– on the basis of received CET-India score, you’ll receive our offer with the name of University and specialization.
- Tuition fee for 1st year– You need to pay the required amount of fee to the IEEF’s account as tuition fee for the university and admission process. It is common for every university and all the courses in Poland offered by our Partner Universities.
- Final Interview and Visa letter– interview with all original documents and financial eligibility to proceed further for visa process by offering visa support letter with confirmation of your accommodation/hostel address in Poland. If needed, ask us to support you for the visa process and receive your visa.
- Any queries you can write at email@example.com
- Take flight to Warsaw and you’ll be taken care by us from the airport to the University.
To get admission of Polish Parner University it is needed to process with following documents:
- IEEF Application Form
- CET India Score Card/confirmed eligibility by IEEF
- 10th, 12th Scanned Certificates for Bachelor studies
- 10th, 12th and Graduation Scanned Certificates for Master studies
- Letter of Intent
- One e-copy of a photo
- Passport copies- front and back scanned copies